Monday, November 5, 2007

Hello everybody!

My name is Elena and this is a training blog for IT_2 course in IBML. Some words about myself. I am from Russia and I came to Finland to Rauma to study in Satakunta University of Applied Sciences. I study on IBML programme and I really like it a lot. I like Rauma and its people,I like living abroad and having independent life here. You know Russian people do not go often to study abroad, even going to neighbor town is considered as a big decision.So I can say I am proud I did it and I live here already 3 months.

I like people with whom I am studying, I like our teachers and the Programme itself - it is really very interesting. I have some other interests besides school - I am fond of swimming for example but here it is too cold and I really have no wish to go to swimming pool. I also like good movies and books and talking with good friends about it. I like cooking for guests, otherwise I am too lazy. And I like travelling! A lot! I have travelled around Finland - from North to South and from West to East. But this is the only foreign country where I have been (once in Sweeden but very shortly so i do not count it). So would like to have mor epossibilities to travel around Europe. The first place where I will go - Paris!

So, you all have a nice time and very good results studying in IBML. Take care.

No comments: